Bogen Telephone Interface Input Module
|(Model # TEL1S)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Telephone Interface Input Module supports different signal-source requirements, including the ability to interface to balanced and unbalanced high and low-impedance inputs, stereo or mono, telephone systems, and microphones.
- Loop start or ground start trunk interfacing (requires external power supply)
- Dry loop interface to paging ports
- Audio-activated paging in dry loop
- Gain/trim control
- Gating w/threshold and duration
- Mute send and receive
- 4 Priority levels
- Bus assignable
- Screw terminal connections
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Priority: Four levels
- Connector: 6-position barrier strip