Bogen Surface Mount 1-Watt Single-Tap Ceiling Speaker
|(Model # SM1EZ)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Surface Mount 1-Watt Ceiling Speaker is a 1-watt, single-tap surface-mount speaker, designed to typically install in less than a minute. It can be installed in any drop ceiling with ceiling tiles.
- Installs in less than a minute using a simple, three-step process
- Can be installed in any drop ceiling with standard ceiling tiles
- Compatible with both 70V and 25V systems
- High intelligibility and efficiency
- Direct and reflected sound paths create wide dispersion angle
- Lightweight and durable plastic shell with an off-white, paintable finish
- No tool installation
- Color-coded mounting studs identify polarity to make the electrical connection easier (no external wires)
- exterior volume control for easy balancing that is easily accessible, but doesn’t attract tampering
- Contemporary design blends/matches any decor
- O-ring seal holds speaker tight to ceiling surface, eliminating whistling and ensures smoother sound without peaks
- Textured studs easily pierce ceiling tile and secure wire nut connections
- Wide-bottom, easy-to-handle mounting wing nuts provide secure speaker mounting
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Frequency Response: 125 Hz-15 kHz
- Sensitivity (min.): 90 dBspl
- Controls: Volume Control
- Diameter: 9-1/2"
- Height: 3" (from tile surface)
- Complies with NFPA National Code 160b and UL-2043