Bogen Stereo Aux Input Module
|(Model # SAX1R)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Stereo Aux Input Module supports different signal-source requirements, including the ability to interface to balanced and unbalanced high- and low-level inputs, stereo or mono, telco systems, and microphones. This module is unbalanced and features RCA connectors.
SAX1R Stereo Aux Input Features:
- Gain/trim control
- Bass and treble controls
- Gating with threshold and duration
- Variable ducking levels when muted or gated
- Fade back from mute or gate
- 4 priority levels
- Stereo-to-mono summing option
- Bus assignable
- RCA connectors
- Frequency Response: +0/-3 dB, 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Input Impedance: 50k ohms