Astatic Supercardioid Neodymium Dynamic Microphone
|(Model # D189)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Supercardioid Neodymium Dynamic Microphone.
- Flex-Form hardened steel grille screen resists deformation
- Impact noise reduction (INR) system optimizes performance in live settings
- Durable “soft-feel” coating provides additional protection and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pattern reduces feedback on-stage
- Wide dynamic range reproduce a more detailed, natural sound
- Mic clip and 15’ XLRM to XLRF microphone cable included
- Operating Principle: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 18KHz
- Sensitivity: -54dBV (2.0mV) at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms