Viking Networked Clock Controlled Tone / Message Generator and Master Clock
|(Model # CTG-2A)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Viking’s model CTG-2A is a networked clock controlled tone/message generator designed to provide accurately timed tones and/or messages over your existing paging system. This provides a cost effective way of signaling school period changes, factory shifts, breaks, lunch periods, etc.
- Up to 14 Schedules and up to 1,000 Events
- 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file record time
- Up to 14 different tones or messages
- 4 programmable trigger inputs for emergency tones, etc.
- Automatic day light savings time and leap year correction
- Programmable NTP Clock synchronization
- PC programming software included
- RS485 clock SYNC terminals for remote Master Clock control of Viking CL Series RF synchronized clocks
- Non-volatile memory with 4 day clock back up
- Factory loaded with school/factory tones and evacuation signals (ANSI S3.41), etc.
- Remote program via TCP/IP network
- Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay)
- Programmable Auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT)
- 24 hour digital clock displays hours & minutes
- One mono line level pre-amp input and audio output
- Built-in 2 watt mono audio amplifier
- One isolated audio output for PABX / dial access paging
- Master volume control
- Programmable volume control per tone/message
- Time base selection: Network, 50/60Hz or internal
- Programmable message repeat count for trigger inputs
- Internal Clock Backup Time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 210mm x 159mm x 45mm (8.25” x 6.25” x 1.75”)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Preamp (Audio 1/2) Output: 6V RMS across 600 ohms
- Paging Amplifier Output: 2 watts - powers up to (3) 8 ohm or (16) 45 ohm speakers
- Sound Pressure: 100 dB @ 1 meter (loud electronic warble from 25AE paging horn)
- Signal the beginning and end of class periods, breaks and lunch periods for schools
- Signal the beginning and end of shifts, breaks and lunch periods for factories/businesses
- Provide trigger controlled emergency alert messages for fire, flood, severe weather, lock down, etc.
- Provide messages at specific times for store sales, promotions, closing times, etc.
- Provide Auxiliary contact activation at specific times for specific durations for controlling lights, cameras, unlocking doors/gates, etc.