Bogen PCM2000 Phone Interface Module
|(Model # PCM-TIM)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
PCM2000 Phone Interface Module incorporates a universal interface so that connection to any telephone system is rapid and trouble-free. One module required per PCM2000 system.
PCM-TIM Interface Module Features:
- Connects to telephones via standard RJ11 plug
- Programmed by using common DIP switches
- All other connections made through built-in terminal blocks
- Zone group programming, selection of all signaling functions, and all other parameters set by simply dialing in using touch-tone telephone
- Equipped with three RJ11 jacks for night ring, TEL line, and override
- Night ringer feature activated from 90V ring signal or contact closure
- TEL line jack used to program system locally and provides 48V talk battery
- Override feature permits all-zone override paging from a dedicated telephone, trunk, or microphone (with suitable pre-amp)