Bogen Matching Transformer
|(Model # WMT1A)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Matching Transformer is a general-purpose matching transformer that allows proper connections between high (10k-ohm) and low (600-ohm) inputs and outputs. This transformer can be used to balance an unbalanced line or provide isolation between two pieces or equipment.
- Hi-Z, 10k-ohm primary impedance
- Lo-Z, 600-ohm secondary impedance, balanced with center tap
- Matches high-to-low impedance or low-to-high impedance
- Adapts line level signals to microphone inputs
- RCA connector for Hi-Z side
- Screw terminals for Lo-Z side
- Small steel enclosure with mounting ears allows easy mounting any place
- No wiring or soldering required
- May be used to provide a 600-ohm output from a Bogen mixer/pre-amplifier
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions: 2" W x 2-3/8" H x 1-1/4" D